It’s been a while. A long while. And during that long while, I have changed. …
This past week, the pastor in charge of all things intern at Nappanee Missionary Church had us share five words that describe our current reality as it relates to our relationship/interaction with Christ.
Here are my five words:
- Salt – God is teaching me what it really means to leave the salt shaker of the Church and start being a preservative in a world full of decay. (Hey, I like the metaphor!)
- Faithful – learning that God is faithful even when I am not.
- Idolatry – learning the simple truth with incredible implications to put God before EVERYTHING in my life.
- Joy – Learning that life is not abundant without being joyful.
- Source – God is constantly reminding me that He is my source for everything.
What are your five words?